Does it take a head injury to figure this out about Hillary Clinton, and the rest of the American pu
Throughout the course of the past few decades there are many articles which discuss former President Bill Clinton and his wife former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's role within the realm of the prison system, legal problems, and the #BlackLivesMatter movement to this point. While it is known I am not a fan of the Clinton's it is because of how they have treated females whom have brought burden to the Clinton's public opinion (i.e. Monica Lewinsky, Gennifer Childs, Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Pat Smith, Kathleen Whiley, Connie Hamsey, Eileen Wellstone, Sandra Allan James, Christy Zercher, the Yale student, the University of Arkansas student, Elizabeth (Ward) Gracen, Dolly Kyle Browning, Sally Perdue, Lencola Sullivan, Susie Whitacre, Bobbie Ann William); but most importantly the 12 year old rape victim Hillary proudly destroyed on the stand named Kathy Shelton. Adding all of the legal scandals to the list of problems in which all members of the Clinton family and many staff members have been able to dodge justice within the court of law in ways, the average person will never experience. With the combination of all above I have several questions, hoping people think before voting for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
* Should it take a head injury to figure out former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton referred to young black men as "super predators" and also are responsible for putting the current prison system regulations in place, which have caused over-crowding throughout the United States of America?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out none of the friends nor family nor business associates of the majority of the African-American community (or any other community for that matter) have ever had multiple "Immunity Deals" for several people to defer any prosecution by the Justice Department, as well as any jail time?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out when former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton attacks females whom have been assaulted by her husband and will obliterate a 12 year old rape victim on the stand while laughing and joking about it later she probably views the general American public in the same regards, similar to her latest recorded comments about the Bernie Sanders supporters?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out since the Vermont Senator stands by Hillary Clinton's statements, he continues to sell out his supporters?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out as soldiers have been prosecuted and jailed for a lesser number of leaked classified documents former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton should be held to the same standard, in reference to her secret server?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out throughout the past several decades former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been able to affect the laws whereas Mr. Donald Trump has only been involved within business and his personal opinions, versus Hillary's choices and votes to affect others with action?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out when former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton discusses Mr. Donald Trump's comments of a former beauty pageant winner of Miss Universe who chose to join and be involved with a competition dedicated to looks, and Mr. Trump's comments cannot compare to the decades of horrible treatment of females by Hillary Clinton?