- September 2020 (29)
- August 2020 (21)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (21)
- May 2020 (37)
- April 2020 (67)
- March 2020 (30)
- February 2020 (21)
- January 2020 (16)
- December 2019 (29)
- October 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (1)
- June 2016 (4)
- May 2016 (4)
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (4)
- February 2016 (6)
- January 2016 (7)
- December 2015 (9)
- November 2015 (9)
Should it take a head injury to figure this out about BH2 Bathroom Bill in North Carolina, Loretta L
Below are several articles in reference to the bathroom bill HB2 against transgender individuals in North Carolina and the lawsuits between NC and the Justice Department, with Loretta Lynch.
After the pictures with links to the articles, I will express my opinion.
The above pictures with links to the articles will assist in the reasons for my opinions, expressed below.
* Does it take a head injury to figure out as of May 2016 there has not been any legal charges against any hypothetical situation thought of by the North Carolina Governor, of any trans-gender person whom used the female bathroom to assault a child?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out almost all bathrooms for females have individual stalls, which separate the females?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out many females have utilized a male bathroom when the line for the female bathroom, was far too long to wait?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out unless the females walk to the bathroom together or know someone inside of the rest-room the most conversation had with another female, is a compliment on their clothing?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out even when using the sinks to wash our hands the conversations between females in the bathroom is limited, just as within a male rest-room?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out whether a person is born a specific sex does not mean what their exterior display happens to be it may not fully describe the interior of whom they truly are and thus this HB2 discriminates not only against trans-genders' civil rights for discrimination, but also takes away the trans-genders' community's freedom of expression?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the zealousness within the Justice Department for HB2 could also be applied against the Sanctuary Cities, along with Kate's Law?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out when companies such as PayPal among other companies and artists whom will not continue business in North Carolina when they seem to have no problem doing business with countries who burn people alive, or stone to death for being gay?