- September 2020 (26)
- August 2020 (21)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (21)
- May 2020 (37)
- April 2020 (67)
- March 2020 (30)
- February 2020 (21)
- January 2020 (16)
- December 2019 (29)
- October 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (1)
- June 2016 (4)
- May 2016 (4)
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (4)
- February 2016 (6)
- January 2016 (7)
- December 2015 (9)
- November 2015 (9)
Does it take a head injury to figure this out about Sen. Ted Cruz, Gov. John Kasich, & Mr. Donal
Below are links to articles discussing an array of facts discussing Sen. Cruz and Gov. Kasich's alliance.
After the articles, are my opinions.
Now at the end, are my opinionated queries.
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the alliance between Gov. Kasich and Sen. Cruz might have been taken more serious when the 2012 Republican Presidential Candidate loser Gov. Mitt Romney, suggested to work together weeks ago?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out Sen. Cruz and Gov. Kasich's stated alliance only plays into everything Mr. Trump has stated about the GOP, and the corrupted problems within politics?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out if Sen. Cruz, Gov. Kasich, and the #NeverTrump movement were serious about stopping Mr. Trump, the two Presidential Candidates would have initially joined onto a single ticket?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out if Gov. Kasich and Sen. Cruz join their delegates onto one presidential ticket now it only furthers what the American public knew/learned as of recent times, and what Mr. Trump has been saying?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the DNC and GOP should have taken Mr. Trump as a more serious candidate when he initially announced in 2015, versus April 2016?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out individuals whom are a part of the GOP and have complained about the lack of support for the Republican party Mr. Trump has brought in more individuals in the past few months than any other candidate has since President Ronald Regan, more than thirty years ago?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out any individual from the establishment GOP whom refuses the only presidential candidate for 2016 whom stood the tests of time against seventeen other potential candidates to earn the majority of the delegates for the nomination only to vote for Hillary Clinton, makes the average Republican wonder if the individuals every truly believed everything they stated and promised?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when Sen. Lindsey Graham says someone could shoot Sen. Cruz on the Senate floor without repercussions translates to: if Sen. Cruz cannot work with anyone in the Senate in a positive manner than how does he think it will go with both the Senate and Congress, if he were elected President of the United States of America?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out if Gov. Kasich is only able to win one state and the GOP convention states one must win a minimum of eight states as per the Ron Paul rule, Gov. Kasich is only wasting America's time?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out if the GOP convention occurs to square off between Sen. Cruz and Mr. Trump, all the individuals whom changed from Independent/Democrat/Libertarian to be a part of the Republican party for Mr. Trump, they will most likely return to their original political party if Mr. Trump is denied after earning the majority of votes from the American public?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out if Sen. Ted Cruz could not repair his "New York Values" commentary when campaigning in NY, he will not be able to win New York in the general election?