- September 2020 (26)
- August 2020 (21)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (21)
- May 2020 (37)
- April 2020 (67)
- March 2020 (30)
- February 2020 (21)
- January 2020 (16)
- December 2019 (29)
- October 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (1)
- June 2016 (4)
- May 2016 (4)
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (4)
- February 2016 (6)
- January 2016 (7)
- December 2015 (9)
- November 2015 (9)
Does it take a head injury to figure this out about Abortions, Senator Ted Cruz, the GOP, the state
In the first portion of this blog are links to various articles in reference to abortions, the laws for abortion within the state of Texas, the Republican party, Senator Ted Cruz of the state of Texas along with his supporters Greg Abbott and Rick Perry.
Towards the end of the blog will be the response towards Mr. Donald Trump's comments about abortion, after the reporter asked Mr. Trump a question based on a hypothetical situation.
The New York Times Article by Abby Goodnough called "Texas Abortion Law has Women Waiting Longer & Paying More"
Think Progress Article by Alex Zielinski called "Researchers Documented How Bad Texas Abortion Law is for Women"
New Day Post Article by Tughan Alpaslan called "Louisiana's Female Supreme Court Justices Lead Attack on Texas Law that would Shut Down Abortion Clinics"
Now at the end is the summary of the abortion comments made by Mr. Donald Trump compared to the laws in the state of Texas whom by a majority supports Senator Ted Cruz in his Republican Presidential candidacy for 2016, containing my opinion.
* Does it take a head injury to figure out since the AG of Texas Mr. Gregg Abbott & the Governor of Texas Mr. Rick Perry with the GOP voters of the state of Texas support laws for abortion which creates more obstacles for females to get an abortion where the woman must leave the state, thus acting worse than than the words used by Mr. Trump?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the actions taken by the lawmakers to create rules/regulations/punishments in the state of Texas are far worse towards females, than words?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out an individual from the south's pro-life message might be different wording or beliefs than a northerner's pro-life message along similar lines of agreement, but not necessarily 100% in agreement?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out when the voters of the state of Texas allow a law which is still in review by the Supreme Court about abortion rights, Senator Ted Cruz and all of his supporters have no right to condemn Mr. Trump for his words when the state of Texas' legislators' actions, have lead to a Supreme Court law-suit against the state of Texas?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out abortion should not be used as a form of birth control and if a woman has more than 3, there should be an option to allow her to have a tubal ligation without problems?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out there should not be an age limit or child birth minimum mandatory to use to deter women from tubal ligations, and whether or not they choose to have a child/more children?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out if a female uses rape/sexual assault to get an abortion but then changes her mind about the assault only then, should legal charges be discussed?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out when the majority of anti-abortion protesters hold signs with dead fetus pictures while calling the individuals involved murderers, those individuals are far worse to abortion than any comments stated or corrected by Mr. Trump?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out there is a reason for the saying, "Keep your rosaries, off of my ovaries"?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the question asked by the reporter to Mr. Trump about abortion, was in a hypothetical situation?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out quoting Mr. Trump over his statements needs to include the hypothetical portion of the question in order to genuinely show the entirety of the situation, instead of a quote under a false-pretence?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out if the Clinton family agrees with any portion of the state of Texas' abortion law before the Supreme Court to ponder the alignments unseen/unknown to the general public about abortion along with other sensitive topics of importance, between the establishment DNC and establishment GOP?