- September 2020 (27)
- August 2020 (21)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (21)
- May 2020 (37)
- April 2020 (67)
- March 2020 (30)
- February 2020 (21)
- January 2020 (16)
- December 2019 (29)
- October 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (1)
- June 2016 (4)
- May 2016 (4)
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (4)
- February 2016 (6)
- January 2016 (7)
- December 2015 (9)
- November 2015 (9)
Should it take a head injury to figure this out, about Senator Bernie Sanders?
Each picture below has a link to the article in reference to each portion of this blog referencing different aspects of Senator Bernie Sander's political career with a summary including my opinions,
towards the end.
In Reference to Senator Bernie Sanders' voting record
In Reference to Senator Bernie Sanders Economic Policies while in elected office
In Reference to Senator Bernie Sanders and his associations with military personel
Each picture above has a link to the article in reference to each portion of this blog about Senator Bernie Sanders, and his record.
Now at the end is the summary, and my opinion.
* Does it take a head injury to figure out Bernie Sanders has been an elected official and made himself to be a career politician and thus, is not and cannot be considered as an establishment outsider with over a decade in elected office?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out when Senator Sanders refuses to aknowledge the problems within the VA beyond a partisan attack, he will view all other disagreements with the same arrogance?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when the majority of Bernie Sanders' proposals and legistlature created more problems than solved in Vermont these same policies will fail on a larger scale, with far more to lose than within a single state and will echo all across America?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out if Senator Bernie Sanders missed more than the average senator missing votes on the floor of the White House, he will be as neglectful to the people of the United States of America?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the sole Presidential candidate whom does not rely on monetary contributions from any specific group or affiliation to run their campaign platforms efficiently throughout the primary states, is Mr. Donald Trump?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out when establishment individuals attack Senator Sanders for writing erotic compilations, many voters in the United States of America have enjoyed consensual sex before?