- September 2020 (27)
- August 2020 (21)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (21)
- May 2020 (37)
- April 2020 (67)
- March 2020 (30)
- February 2020 (21)
- January 2020 (16)
- December 2019 (29)
- October 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (1)
- June 2016 (4)
- May 2016 (4)
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (4)
- February 2016 (6)
- January 2016 (7)
- December 2015 (9)
- November 2015 (9)
Does it take a head injury to figure out the way for the GOP to win the 2016 Presidential Election,
* Does it take a head injury to figure out because the GOP Presidential Candidate field is so large the ideal way to assist the voters to see how the candidacy may go, is to know the individual who would be the Vice Presidential running mate for 2016?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the way for Dr. Ben Carson, Mrs. Carly Fiorina, or Mr. Donald Trump to win the nomination as the GOP 2016 Presidential Candidate is to contrast their "outsider" energy with their necessary experience, with a previously elected and well-performing official?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the way for Gov. Jeb Bush, Gov. Chris Christie, Gov. Mike Huckabee, Gov. John Kasich, Sen. Ted Cruz, Sen. Rand Paul, Sen. Marco Rubio, or Sen. Rick Santorum to win the GOP 2016 Presidential Candidacy is to find an outsider as their Vice President running-mate?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the way to earn back some trust from the American public and for the GOP to defeat the DNC for the 2016 Presidential Election the ideal is to find harmony between previously elected officials, and outsiders with positive results?
* Does it take a head injury for the GOP to figure out conservatives want to know action will occur in a positive manner, versus the multiple empty promises?
Alphabetical Top Three Personal Picks & Preferences
* Dr. Ben Carson & Gov. John Kasich
= "The cure from Ohio goes, nation-wide."
* Mrs. Carly Fiorina & Gov. Christopher Christie
= "Be nice first but if necessary, sending in the mean dog later."
* Mr. Donald Trump & Congresswoman Mia Love = "Trump Loves America"