- September 2020 (36)
- August 2020 (21)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (21)
- May 2020 (37)
- April 2020 (67)
- March 2020 (30)
- February 2020 (21)
- January 2020 (16)
- December 2019 (31)
- October 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (1)
- June 2016 (4)
- May 2016 (4)
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (4)
- February 2016 (6)
- January 2016 (7)
- December 2015 (9)
- November 2015 (9)
Does it take a head injury to figure this out about the next GOP debate, and Mr. Donald Trump?
In response to the Fox News Network's comments and non-bias views about the fued between Donald Trump and Megan Kelly, Mr. Trump said he most likely will not attend the GOP debate on Thursday.
* Does it take a head injury to figure out all of the GOP candidates will take the chance to say things about Donald Trump they would never and have never had the balls to say to his face, thus proving the other candidate's inability to tackle all issues as the other GOP candidates claim?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out a news organization is allowed to stand behind their representative but taking sides while claiming to be "Fair and Balanced", is an oxy-moron?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out those from the National Review who now disavow Mr. Trump had defended or supported Mr. Trump's ideas on many occassions, well before their current disapproval?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the reason why the topics of conversation for this election period have been brought to the forefront for genuine discussion by Mr. Trump, while all other candidates previously side stepped or flip-flopped the conversations?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out even though Mr. Trump has been through several marriages, he always made sure his children were loved and squared away?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out if Mr. Trump pulls off the competing show he could invite all of the candidates for an open discussion without moderators but having the audience ask questions versus the moderated debate to genuinely converse about the welfare of the United States of America in an open forum instead of solely focusing on the moderator's comments, while donating the profits of the commercials to the veteran organizations?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out if Mr. Trump chooses to attend the debate he could rub additional salt in the wounds by saying all money donated to the campaign would be matched or doubled, and sent to veteran organizations?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out whether or not Mr. Trump successfully creates the competing show or he attends the debate, Mr. Trump wins billions more in continued publicity?
* Does it take a head injury for Mr. Cruz to figure out if 9/11 occured in Texas instead of the people banding together as the north-easterners had squared away the main portions of the state's population would flee on either 35 South, 35 North, I10 East, or I10 West leaving the local police and military to take care of business?
* Should it take a head injury to figure outSenator Cruz is a lawyer and should know the uses of the specified words are important in any debate or discussion, for example "views" versus "values"?
* Does it take a head injury to know President Reagan was previously a Democrat in a public figure role before he became the favorite Republican former President, of the United States of America?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out since Mr. Trump has publicized Senator Cruz's death and being the first Canadian Senator for the area within the state of Texas, the DNC is waiting for Cruz to get the caucus to create a lawsuit and fumble the GOP?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out Fox News chose Megan Kelly to moderate for the ratings from the known problems previously arising between her and Mr. Trump when Harris Faulker or Jebodiah Smith could do a wonderful job without the provocations seen on The Kelly File from Mrs. Kelly's complaints back and forth with Mr. Trump, in order to focus on the topics for the debate instead of the rivalries?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out Senator Cruz's challenge to an open debate with Mr. Trump is his last attempt to defeat Mr. Trump, with a single punch?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when the associates of FNC claim to support military and veterans Mr. Trump's request for proceeds to the veterans should be an easy decision to align FNC's words with their actions instead of claiming to be for the veterans, while dismissing the call to assist the military members but accepting payment for the commercials?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out Mr. Trump has won all debates thus far while not changing his stance on most topics and showing his words aligning with his actions, another GOP debate involving Mr. Trump only forces the establishment to be looked upon even less favorably?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out a way for Fox and Mr. Trump to work together is for Mrs. Kelly to invite Mr. Trump back onto her show to discuss the debate and their problems instead of both ranting to others while not accomplishing much, beyond more talk of Mr. Trump?