Does it take a head injury to figure this out about Lena Dunham supporting Hillary Clinton, & wo
Each picture has a link to the article in reference to each portion of this blog referencing different aspects of Lena Dunham, Hillary Clinton's 2016 Presidential Campaign, and women's rights. At the end of this blog is the summary, of my opinions.
In reference to Lena Dunham's Lies
In Reference to Lena Dunham's Random Comments & Bill Cosby
Each picture above has a link to the article in reference to each portion of this blog about Lena Dunham supporting Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential candidacy, and the problems there-in.
Now at the end, here are my opinions.
* Does it take a head injury to figure out if a group attacks victims while claiming the group will fight for liberties no females would have ever been paid less to their male counter-parts, among their ranks as well?
* Does it take a head injury (as well as a sexual assault survivor) to figure out when Lena Dunham had no problem publishing lies about a claimed rape while praising the falsified Rolling Stones' article about UVA it should be no surprise Lena would support someone for presidency, with Hillary's past treatment towards real victims?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when Hillary Clinton supporters claim after Hillary learned the truth of Bill's assaults she no longer attacked the victims Hillary should have apologized at a minimum to the women for Hillary's choices of words and deeds against the victims, or any form of rectification for the destruction of their lives?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when Hillary Clinton says she will not respond to attacks from Trump made about her past such comments from research with questions occur naturally, when running for a publicly elected office such as the President of the United States of America?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the general public wants the genuinely transparent answers for past actions, without anymore lying sugar coats?
* Does it take a head injury to wonder if the White House privately supported Sanders throughout this process behind the DNC's back to destroy Hillary's 2016 run by slowly leaking emails and other scandals just before an indictment for legal pursuits, to revisit the salt-rubbing similarities to the 2008 election?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the only one able to defeat Sanders on the GOP side in the 2016 election, will be Donald Trump?
(The only establishment candidates seemingly close enough to compete against Sanders by their political beliefs and energy could be Rand Paul, or Chris Christie)
* Does it take a head injury to figure out Hillary's recent ad attacking Trump, Bush, Cruz, and Rubio did not include Carly Fiorina within and thus shows the sexism and fear of Fiorina, within Clinton's new marketing advertisement?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out it with the descriptions from Hillary in reference to sexual assaults in combination if something similar ever happened within the USA as had occurred in Cologne Germany on New Year's Eve the way Hillary Clinton will respond to the attackers and the victims thus perpetuating the war on women, instead of war for women?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out freedom is only one generation away because it is not passed down through the blood-line and must be fought for just as those from prior generations had and the next generation must be taught, to prepare for the same?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out nothing in this life is free from some form of sacrifice whether the payment is physically, mentally, emotionally, and/or spiritually taxed?
* Does it take a head injury for the general public to figure out the combination of Lena Dunham's attacks on Bill Cosby for his accusations, her false accusations of rape, telling people to stop attacking the Clintons for the prior accusations from victims of sexual assault by the former president, for Lena to later support Hillary Clinton, all while claiming she is a feminist for women's rights does not make sense?