- September 2020 (36)
- August 2020 (21)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (21)
- May 2020 (37)
- April 2020 (67)
- March 2020 (30)
- February 2020 (21)
- January 2020 (16)
- December 2019 (31)
- October 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (1)
- June 2016 (4)
- May 2016 (4)
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (4)
- February 2016 (6)
- January 2016 (7)
- December 2015 (9)
- November 2015 (9)
Should it take a head injury to figure this out about Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton, public figures, bul
Most pictures have a link to the article in reference to each portion of this blog about Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton, public figures, bullying, & the education system.
At the end is the summary, of my opinion.
n. in the law of defamation (libel and slander), a personage of great public interest or familiarity like a government official, politician, celebrity, business leader, movie star or sports hero. Incorrect harmful statements published about a public figure cannot be the basis of a lawsuit for defamation unless there is proof that the writer or publisher intentionally defamed the person with malice (hate).
* Should it take a head injury to figure out since Ted Cruz made his children a public figure Freedom of Speech, is part of the country he wants to lead?
(no matter the opinion of rudeness, crudeness, nor socially unacceptability because sometimes the only way to fix the problem is to be blunt without sugar coating)
* Does it take a head injury to figure out instead of Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz complaining about the commentary they could have turned the negative into a positive and fight on behalf of the
children and the women who deal with bullying in their lives, while also tying into mental health-care openly
* Should it take a head injury to figure out if an adult has a problem with another adult children are always to remain of topic or problems, between the adults?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when you choose to run for an elected official, you might want to prepare for any possible commentary backlash?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out if Cruz and Clinton seemingly only want to complain the whining now combined with their records of whimpering instead of doing show, how they will lead the country?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the masses think "New York values" of being upfront and honest is far more appreciated instead of the sneaky backhanded, "bless your little heart"?