Does it take a head injury to figure out about these two death cults?
Each picture below has a link to the article in reference to each portion of this blog referencing different aspects of the Students of the Seventh Seal (AKA: Branch Davidians), and Sharia Law.
At the end is the summary, of
The Branch Davidians
AKA: The Students of the Seventh Seal
Information About Radical Islam
Each picture above has a link to the article in reference to each portion of this blog about Radical Islamic believers, and the Branch Davidian followers.
Now at the end is the summary, here is my opinion.
* Should it take a head injury to figure out there are only few differences between the two, claimed religions?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out since the Branch Davidians were defined as a "Dealth Cult" by government agencies what is the difference for the Davidians and those who wish to practice Sharia Law, within the United States of America?
* Should it take a head injury to ponder and wonder why the Radicalized Islamic believers are treated differently than the followers than those, of the Radicalized Christian believers?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out there are are always a small portion of the larger belief system which can differ from the known, and the main-stream?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out when those whom are mislabeled within a belief system do not stand up to show another side to the same equation problem, the louder view will continue getting the oil for the wheel?