- September 2020 (29)
- August 2020 (21)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (21)
- May 2020 (37)
- April 2020 (67)
- March 2020 (30)
- February 2020 (21)
- January 2020 (16)
- December 2019 (29)
- October 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (1)
- June 2016 (4)
- May 2016 (4)
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (4)
- February 2016 (6)
- January 2016 (7)
- December 2015 (9)
- November 2015 (9)
Does it take a head injury to figure this out about military, veterans, civilians, & Health Care
Each picture has a link to the article in reference to each portion of this blog, about health care. At the end is the summary, of my opinion.
Articles referencing military & veteran census numbers
Articles referencing Military & Veteran Health Care Services
Forbes Article By Bruce Japsen
Articles referencing Affordable Care Act aka ACA aka Obamacare Health Care Services
Each picture has a link to the article in reference to each portion of this blog, about health care. Now at the end is the summary, here is my opinion.
* I did not know it took a head injury to figure out if less than 3% of the United States of America population cannot have the government secure the healthcare for active military and veterans; the ACA might have more than just a few 'glitches'.
* I did not think it would take a head injury to know if the active and veteran health care facilities are over-run by paperwork difficulties, it will flow into the larger population.
* I did not know it took a head injury to figure out if a politician tells the pulic not to worry about reading a bill until after it passes; there might be problems for the general public hidden in the paperwork.
* I never would have thought someone with a head injury could figure something out before an MIT professor declares while creating the Affordable Care Act, when people vote for this bill it is "...because of the stupidity of the American public..." ~quote Jonathan Gruber
* I did not think it would take a head injury to understand when the numbers for veteran and active military care have difficulties sustaining the program, it might not be ideal for the general public who are not accustomed to the military term "Hurry up, and wait."
* I did not think it took a head injury to figure out it is cruel to not square away the civilians of the United States of America while making horrible false promises to those whom dream to attain the American goals, to those whom cross illegally.
...or maybe it does take someone with a head injury to show the American public the truth of Jonathan Gruber's statements of their intellect...