- September 2020 (27)
- August 2020 (21)
- July 2020 (4)
- June 2020 (21)
- May 2020 (37)
- April 2020 (67)
- March 2020 (30)
- February 2020 (21)
- January 2020 (16)
- December 2019 (29)
- October 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (1)
- June 2016 (4)
- May 2016 (4)
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (4)
- February 2016 (6)
- January 2016 (7)
- December 2015 (9)
- November 2015 (9)
Should it take a head injury to figure this out, about Radical Islam?
One helps to keep bacterial infections away while the other, permanently
Each picture below has a link to the article in reference to each portion of this blog referencing different aspects of radical Islamic beliefs of proclaimed treament of "infidels", and women.
At the end is the summary, of my opinion.
Radical Islam in Reference to the
Treatment of Females
Middle English infidele, from Middle French, from Late Latin infidelis unbelieving, from Latin, unfaithful, from in- + fidelis faithful — more at fidelity
From 1980-1989 there were more than ten (10) Radicalized Muslim related attacks, geared towards infidels of their religion.
From 1990-1999 there were thirty (30) Radicalized Islamic related attacks inteded for the infidels, of their religion.
From 2000-2009 there were more than one-hundred-forty (140) Radical Mulsim attacks, against infidels of the Islamic faith.
Between 2010 through current times of 16 November 2015 there have been more than three-hundred Radical Islam related attacks. against indifels of their religion.
These numbers do not include the infinite individuals who were murdered for being Agnostic, Athiest, Jewish, Pagan, Christian, and homo-sexuals.
These calculations do not include the numerous children who have suffered the pedolphilia, pushed forward within the religious belief system.
These numbers do not include the countless females who have undergone the diplorable procedure, known as
* It should not take a head injury to figure out radical Islamic beliefs of the jihadist Muslim faith, are not about freedom.
Almost all pictures above had a link to the article in reference to each portion of this blog, about radical Islam. Here at the end of the blog is the summary,
of my opinion.
* Does it take a head injury to figure out there is a difference between a Muslim who follows Islamic beliefs and a radical Muslim with Islamic faith, wanting Sharia Law?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out we must label the problem honestly, before any ability to defeat the enemy?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out plowing whether in reference to productive gardening and/or pleasurable sexual relations; planning, patience, adoration, time, nurture, and attention are the beginning foundation to a divine relationship within the earth?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when the Quran states all deals made with any non-Muslim can be nullified at any point in time solely because of the lack of faith, means non-Muslims should be wary when making business arrangements?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out in radical Islam just as in radical Christianity/Judaism/etc. an infidel or unworthy individual, is someone who does not share
the same beliefs?
* It should not take a head injury to figure out radical Islam is one of the only religions which preach to murder, rape, and pedophilia as an unprovoked attack upon anyone seen as an
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the so-called "war on women" within the borders of the United States of America, cannot compare to females suffering under radical Islamic regimes?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when terrorists choose locations with the maximum number of people and minimum protective gear, the time to re-evaluate weapon control for the general public to defend themselves is now.
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the multi-faceted reasons as to the cause for France to close the borders, and how the closing of borders assists in safety of the masses; during this time of emergency and chaos?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when a religion states the only way to co-exist is to completely accept their religious beliefs, there is a lack of expressive freedom?
* Does it take a head injury to find it ironic ISIS named their acronym after the Goddess of unconditional love, compassion, loyalty, family, and healing?