The pictures within this blog post refer to various sources of information regarding the Orlando Pulse Club shooting, gun control regulations, Israel attacks by Palestinians, and the fear of genocide by President Obama and the New York Times Editorial in reference to opinions of Mr. Donald Trump regarding his positions on certain bans.
Afterwards, are my opinions.
The Week Article By W. James Antle III "Don't let Donald Trump's wild anti-Muslim rhetoric obscure the real threat of Islamic extremism"
The Washington Post Article By William Booth, Darla Camerson, & Ruth Eglash "‘A new kind of terrorism’ in Israel"
Now at the end, are my opinions.
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the Seventh President Andrew Jackson whom initiated Indian Reservations while creating the horrors for The Trail of Tears with his Vice President John C. Calhoun whom staunchly supported slavery for his entire life were not Republicans, but were within the Democratic Party?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the political party whom has created various problems through genocide within the United States of America, has usually been a Democrat?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the POTUS should focus more of his needed attention to the needs of the country, instead of attacking Donald Trump?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out with the strict gun laws in Israel to defend themselves along the Gaza Strip and within their own land the radical Palestinians resort to bombs and sharp objects, if they cannot access firearms?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out with proper study and training with guns more good than harm, could be done to assist the innocent?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out President Jackson created the first national bank while Vice President Calhoun made the second bank in America and in the current climate so many people are upset with banks, created by individuals within the Democratic Party?
#TheWashingtonPost #WilliamBooth #DarlaCamerson #RuthEglash #TheWeek #JamesAntleIII #Times #MayaRhodan #History #VicePresident #JohnCCalhoun #AndrewJackson #President #Biography #NewYorkTimes #AndrewRosenthal #DonaldTrump #SusanMeeLing #TheOrneryPSA