Should it take a head injury to figure this out about Donald Trump, the lawsuit against Trump U, Jud
The pictures in this blog post has the links and articles referencing various points in reference to Mr. Donald Trump, Judge Gonzalo Curiel, donations to the Clinton Foundation, pro-immigration groups, and the lawsuit against Trump U. Afterwards, are my opinions.
The American Spectator Article "Trump University Plaintiff Law Firm Paid Clintons $450,000 for Speeches" By Jeffrey Lord
The Daily Caller Article By Alex Pfieffer "Meet the Pro-Illegal Immigrant Groups The La Razas Lawyers of San Diego Part of Their Community"
CNN Artricle By Karl de Vries "Ex-AG Alberto Gonzoles: Trump Has the Right to Question Judge's Fairness"
LawNews Article By Rachel Stockman "Law Firm Behind Trump University Lawsuit Gave Big Money to the Clintons"
The above pictures had links to the articles being referenced and below, are my opinions.
* Should it take a head injury to figure out if the former Attorney General discusses Mr. Trump's rights to a fair trial there and the lawyers who became pundits whose experience in the legal realm does not out-weigh the AG (aside from the Supreme Court Justices) and thus, Mr. Trump can inquire about the judge and lawyers' personal connections outside of the courtroom?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when the law firm associated with the lawsuit against Mr. Trump also financially and legally assists with as La Razas states "anti-gringo" and pro-illegal immigration groups Mr. Trump may not be getting a fair trial, for his First Amendment right to Freedom of Expression?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out illegal immigrants and those whom support illegal immigration do not have the right to deny any legal citizen of the United States of America their personal right, to Freedom of Expression?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when the law firm associated with the lawsuit and the judge donates hundreds of thousands of dollars to the democratic rival Secretary Clinton prior to the 2016 Presidential Elections, Mr. Trump and his supporters should question the genuine reasons behind the Trump University Lawsuit?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out any form of impropriety including known biases or business associations can be grounds, to request a recusal from specific individuals within a courtroom?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out since Judge Curiel appointed the law firm whom also paid money for Clinton speeches Judge Curiel can also appoint a different law firm for the same court case against Mr. Donald Trump, thus removing the appearance of impropriety or bias?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out if the law firm and judge removed the original plaintiff for the lawsuit against Mr. Donald Trump because of her praises and high recommendations she personally made about her time at Trump University maybe the program was not as bad as some are attempting to make the lawsuit to be, in the 'lawsuit-happy' era?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when Secretary Clinton asks about Trump University the general public and news should inquire of Mrs. Clinton, what about the University the Clinton Family began?