verb dis·avow \ˌdis-ə-ˈvau̇\
: to say that you are not responsible for (something) : to deny that you know about or are involved in (something)
Full Definition of disavow
1 : to deny responsibility for : repudiate
2 : to refuse to acknowledge or accept : disclaim <party leaders disavowed him>
dis·avow·able play \-ə-bəl\ adjective
dis·avow·al play \-ˈvau̇(-ə)l\ noun
verb re·pu·di·ate \ri-ˈpyü-dē-ˌāt\
Simple Definition of repudiate
: to refuse to accept or support (something) : to reject (something or someone)
: to say or show that (something) is not true
Full Definition of repudiate
1 : to divorce or separate formally from (a woman)
2 : to refuse to have anything to do with : disown
3 a : to refuse to accept; especially : to reject as unauthorized or as having no binding force <repudiate a contract> b : to reject as untrue or unjust <repudiate a charge>
4 : to refuse to acknowledge or pay <repudiate a debt>
re·pu·di·a·tor play \-ˌā-tər\ noun
* Should it take a head injury to figure out when Sen Cruz, Gov Kasich, and Sen Rubio claim Mr. Trump has not repudiated the KKK endorsement on 28 February 2016 when Mr. Trump disavowed the KKK endorsement on 26 February 2016 the two words have the same meaning which in turn shows, Mr. Trump repudiated the KKK endorsement when he made comments disavowing the KKK?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the energy increases within Sen. Cruz and Sen. Rubio can cause the general public to wonder which personality of Cruz and Rubio is their true personage the American public will rely on, and know?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out if Sen. Cruz and Sen. Rubio are willing to wait until the very last moments of the Primary to step up their candidacy work maybe neither Cruz nor Rubio truly cared about the American people while only caring, about their individual political careers?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out 1999 is more than a long amount of time between then to the current moment and there is a considerable possibility Mr. Trump forgot a statement he made over a decade ago, and no one is perfect?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out with Mr. Donald Trump one knows he will care for America's interests in the passion and concern as he has cared over the years about his own bank account, because of what this country allowed him to accomplish?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when filing paperwork for the candidacy Mr. Trump gave more financial information without any further request than Ted Cruz, Mitt Romney, or Marco Rubio had for their presidential candidacies?
* Should it take a head injury to wonder the purpose to demand Mr. Donald Trump's tax information Cruz/Romney/Rubio when they had not produced their full financials, prior to the request of another?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out of any GOP presidential candidate Mr. Trump would be the only one who would know the ins and outs of both foreign and domestic laws which allow corporations to get away with their choices in order to stop further corporation corruption, while ceasing governmental overhaul and changes of the Constitution?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the KKK does not represent the entire GOP, Republican groups, or those with conservative beliefs; just as the DNC does not believe all Democrats are the same as the label of bleeding heart liberal?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when people seperate of Mr. Donald Trump make commentary of disapproval or support does not mean Mr. Trump himself knows of or approves of the comments made about him, or his work?