Updated: Jun 11
* Does it take a head injury to figure out part of the reason both the Pope and the POTUS spoke out against Mr. Donald Trump by name is because they know, Mr. Trump says what he means and means what he says he will do?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out when Ted Cruz says he does not want his daughters to be in the military while refusing women equal rights in selective service as he states willingness to defend the USA the actions shows Ted Cruz unlike Donald Trump, is only willing to send everyone else's blood and treasure to keep the United States of America safe?
(SIDE NOTE: update: There has been a positive change in reference to Senator Ted Cruz since initially posting the articles in my journal blog entry of which I am glad there has been an eye-opening aspect of which though I personally believed when I originally wrote the article he was not ideal for the Presidency of the United States of America; I personally felt there was some growth of which he could go through, which would assist what I thought would be ideal for him to be a better candidate for the Supreme Court. I am glad he and others began to reevaluate multiple aspects, and seemingly have been working towards the progressive betterment of themselves, the Republic of the United States of America, as well as seeing ways for positive change)
* Does it take a head injury to figure out Martin and Calvin broke away from the Catholic church to form the sub-sects of Christianity and thus the Pope is only respected in a limited fashion, having minimal influence throughout the non-Catholic Christians? (Side Note: update: in reference to now President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump breaking away from his prior Democratic Party beliefs, though I recall feelings which though his words were stating one aspect; he seemed more of a Republican from prior news articles I read and heard)
* Should it take a head injury to figure out when Ted Cruz uses quotes from Donald Trump that are more than ten years old Mr. Trump's opinion and belief system had time to evolve with as his life and experiences progress, as most normal people do?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when the Pope as a spiritual leader denies someone of their spiritual beliefs it should make the general religious masses question the Catholic church, more than the pedofile charges?
* Should it take a head injury when the Priest Morris for FNC agrees with the Pope's comments Priest Morris is only repeating and explaining via public relations, for his real boss?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when all GOP presidential candidates call out Ted Cruz for false statements about their records, stretching the truth as lawyers do to distort the reality of various actions/words, telling voters in January 2016 Dr. Carson was leaving the campaign even though he is still in the race as of 18 February 2016 to steal votes, and other untruthful commercials or speeches; the other candidates are speaking the truth when the other candidates say "Ted Cruz is a liar" and "Ted Cruz cannot trusted"? (Side Note: update: in Washington state during the 2016 Presidential Election cycle I discussed how and why I thought Senator Ted Cruz could not be President of the United States of America, not in a bad way; in a way which his feelings would be a bit in the way during certain emergency situations comparatively. I am not saying nor have I said Senators have a lack of or too much of, more along the lines similarly to Hillary Clinton former Secretary of State for New York, having too many connections and specifics of which could have been utilized against the United States of America when the job for the President of the United States of America is to protect the United States of America while working in conjunction with other world leaders; and to my thoughts and opinions of which I felt the issues of which could cause questions, which to keep the United States of America and allies safer, such was a better choice to go with now President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump. Obviously I was not the only one who thought and saw as such, albeit the aspects of which my words are not always the most ideal as much as I try and attempt as best as I possibly can)
* Should it take a head injury to figure out all GOP candidates have called for the United States of America's border to be secured and thus the Pope would not only have to claim Donald Trump is not a Christian, but all of the GOP candidates are not Christians?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out since the Senate and Congress are controlled by the GOP and all of their deals have failed hence the desire for someone who knows The Art of the Deal, such as Donald Trump?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the Vatican has walls to keep them safe while their Bible states God orders walls for protection of their people and thus, other nations and countries have the right to defend their people?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when any Catholic leader tells a Presbyterian they are not Christian the lingering dispisal of many breaks from the Catholic church, emanates through to the non-Catholic sects of religion (in reference to years ago when the initial walkings began)
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the bitter feelings from Megyn Kelly against Donald Trump flow through every syllable she speaks which only assists the general public approval for Donald Trump going against the establishment, and the establishment news commentators?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the fact the GOP did not take Donald Trump seriously as a presidential candidate while acting as if they are the hare in the story referenced by Jeb!, Mr. Trump has always been the turtle as many times as he previously mentioned a possible Presidential run throughout the years?
(SIDE NOTE: the spiritual animal of the turtle is known for protecting the softness with a hard exterior in order to move forward prosperously through life journeys, to reach their destination in wealth)
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the lack of seriousness from the establishment towards Mr. Trump's candidacy has put the establishment's biases into the spot light, of how the establishment views the general American public?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out as the masses watch the establishment try to discredit Donald Trump instead of prove where the other candidates could be better with their track records, the general public watches and feels how the establishment treats the average individual?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out if the establishment had kept true to their words in order for their voters to elect them into office instead of ensuring their career politician status the general public would not be as frustrated, nor looking to outsider candidates?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the government had been established to keep church and state separate and thus negating the Pope's commentary about Donald Trump's spirituality, and propelling him positively above others?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out when President Obama speaks out against Mr. Trump in combination with the energy of the general public towards the White House, this assists the positive view of Donald Trump for the masses?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the Pope spent many years in Argentina South America, hence his gracious view for illegal immigration?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out America is the greatest nation in the world because where else can you purchase anything at 02:30 at the local CVS, Walgreens, or Walmart?
(SIDE NOTE: Modified comment from someone else in certain references - Original Comment: "America is the best nation in the world because where else can you buy Whipped Cream at 2am, at Walmart?")
* Does it take a head injury to figure out Senator Ted Cruz is the GOP's comparable for the number of lies and scandals (not necessarily the same type of lies or scandals) as the DNC's Secretary Hillary Clinton and thus, bringing more unnecessary garbage filled drama to the White House?
* Should it take a head injury to realize the quote Greg Gutfeld used of Donald Trump referencing his opinions of the Iraq War in 2002 during The Five's opening on 19 February 2016 saying "Yeah I guess its ok but I preferred Iraq was done right the first time around" meant and means now, "Daddy Bush should've taken care of Iraq correctly and then W could've focused solely on Bin Laden"?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the progress of W's Iraq War with Mr. Trump in 2002 could not be discussed in full as the Iraq War can be talked about, and is discussed in detail now?
* Should it take a head injury if one needs their mom to come out and speak on behalf of the candidate because of the lack of support to show Mr. Trump was right with the low-energy comments at a minimum, causes the masses to wonder how one would deal with Putin if could not send mommy over to take care of business?
(SIDE NOTE: I proudly voted for W both election seasons but I disagree with certain points of his presidency even though am glad W took care of the military and their families, as well as Romney/Paul in 2012 after McCain/Palin in 2008)
* Does it take a head injury to figure out Vice President Biden speaking against Mr. Trump just as with the Pope and with POTUS, only assists the views for the general public?