Should it take a head injury to figure this out about the events in Iowa for the 2016 Election, on 2
* Should it take a head injury to figure out Mr. Donald Trump has donated millions of dollars to veteran organizations and other non-profits over the past several decades, which cancels out the claims of his event was only for publicity?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the establishment politicians whom have been elected into some form of office have been unable to deal with Mr. Trump because they cannot comprehend the general public is tired of all talk from political figure heads, without any positive action?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out Mr. Trump proved his temperment in the opposite way to the general public than to the media when he walked away from the FNC debate showing he knows how to correctly pick the battles and wars, versus the hot-head many have claimed Mr. Trump to be?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out Mr. Trump is not viewed to have run away from the debate as the media conveys but unlike the politicians on the stage, Mr. Trump's stances have not changed or drastically flip flopped?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out millenial females agree with Mrs. Carly Fiorina about the Clintons because more women are unwilling to sit by idly while being ignored as their spouse works to advances only themselves in their specified selfish and sometimes crminal manners, and want to earn their titles/positions through their work?