* Does it take a head injury to figure out after Secretary Clinton invoked the argument with Mr. Trump and let her husband former President Clinton to campaign for the candidacy, all involved are free game to inquire through their previous actions because of the voluntary choice to become involved?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out while Mr. Trump may have been unfaithful during marriage he was not accused of rape unlike former President Clinton, and Mr. Trump was never indited before an ingestigating governmental court for impeachment?
* Does it take a head injury in order for the GOP and DNC to understand the general American public wants a successful leader with moxy who has previous dealings with foreign countries with the ability to fix problems without wasteful spending, and who admits the need for strong supporting officials to consult for final decisions while being grateful?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out Benghazi is not the Clinton's first negative treatment towards soldiers, veterans, and their families?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out if Congress and Senate truly cared about the active duty soldiers, reserve soldiers, national guard soldiers, veterans, and the families the problems plaguing the MTFs and VA facilities would have been rectified properly long ago?
* Should it take a head injury if Jeb! had acted the way he had during December in the first GOP debate most likely Trump could never have labeled him as low energy, and the polls might read differently?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out if Clinton speaks out against Trump and he responds to defend himself against the comments made by her Trump is not being a bully, and should cause the voters pause to wonder if this would be her response to anyone else from another country speaking about her if she is elected as president?
* Should it take a head injury to know many situations can happen between the quote of Trump commenting about Hillary Clinton in Jeb Bush's campaign ad between 2007, and the current times for the 2016 election?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out while Mr. Trump grew up under different circumstances than most he failed in different situation similar to the average individual and instead of whining he found a way to learn from the mistakes to move forward successfully, and thus becoming and inspiration to aspire for millions of people?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the general public are tired of the fake perfection career politicians seem to beam throughout the entirety of their beings whereas Trump truly speaks with the available information, he has at the moment?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out Mr. Donald Trump watches the news media for the public's reation to current events, just as other politicians and their employees do for their individual campaigns?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the general public are tired of the sugar coated responses and prefere truthful transparency, versus the carefully sweetly molded practiced phrases spoken in public but written by speechwriter(s)?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out Hillary Clinton the the DNC have been known to pay female staff members less than male staff and thus the claim should be similar to one of the DNC's favorite comedians George Carlin; instead of getting on the plane-get in the plane ~ a war FOR women and not a war ON women?
* Should it take a head injury to understand the American public is tired of the constant political correctness throughout every portion of existence and are appreciative to see a candidate who can speak similarly, with the gumption within to have facts and information to support the point of view?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out Jeb should have been proud of his last name instead of fearful long before when America had been calling for a leader to step up to the plate and fix the problems of the current times, as there were many positive aspects from each's decisions and many wish one of the relatives were still currently in office?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out many like Trump and Sanders more than Bush and Clinton because of the same exaustion of watching Senators like Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio who talk a good game but when it comes down to business, the run away from the red line stated for the Democrats?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out with the increasing number of problems throughout the White House currently and the previous presidencies the American public are tired of hearing the names Bush and Clinton, as well as being tired of seeing unproductiveness throughout various aspects of the Obama administration?
* Should it take a head injury to remember the adored President Regan was a celebrity well before entering the presidential office and many of the comments today, are similar from the times of the election process?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out the aggrivation flowing throughout the citizens watching Senators and Congress claim they are going to assist our allies only to lay down and take it, from the opposing party?
* Should it take a head injury to understand while politics are important relations overseas a businessman like Mr. Trump has been walking along the same lines for decades, only successfully in comparison in the ways important to the general public?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out Mr. Donald Trump unlike most other presidential candidates sees and understands the need to find a balance to work together, versus constantly bickering back and forth between parties?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out with Mrs. Carly Fiorina's expertise in technology might be more positive to utilize in security threats our government lacks, though not necessarily the entire government as a whole?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out with Dr. Ben Carson's abundantly positive medical experience and understanding might be more beneficial to assist fixing the problems plaguing the Affordable Care Act, rather than the country as a whole?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out while Mr. Trump has gone through several marriages at least he takes care of his children, unlike many other people throughout the world?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out Clinton calling Trump sexist is odd considering Clinton and Sanders seem to want to hand out free extended education whether or not it has been earned through grades whereas Trump offers scholorships for females who earn the money by keeping themselves healthy, and maintain their intellect to the best ability?
* Should it take a head injury to figure out Mr. Trump seems to understand how to maximize profit while reducing wasteful spending as he makes sure to ensure the productive employees, are properly squared away?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out her husband's presidency would be the second presidential impeachment Hillary Clinton, has been associated with? http://jacksonville.com/reason/fact-check/2014-03-08/story/fact-check-was-hillary-clinton-fired-watergate-investigation
* Should it take a head injury to figure out the USA is tired of false promises & not only wants someone who tells it like it is but acts as only a leader can, creating Mr. Trump's lead in for the 2016 candidacy?