Each picture below has a link to the article in reference to each portion of this blog referencing the United States of America's Constitutional Right, for Freedom of Expression.
At the end is the summary, of
Each picture has a link to the article in reference to each portion of this blog, about Freedom of Expression/Speech.
Now at the end is the summary, here is my opinion.
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when you remove the right to freedom of speech/expression, you also lose the Constitutional right to protest?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out just because you were lucky enough to not become a stain in an alley or a Planned Parenthood video, you did nothing to genuinely earn your Freedom of Speech?
(Appreciation to Full Metal Jacket & R. Lee Ermey)
* Does it take a head injury to figure out if you are completely overwhelmed by your claimed oppressors, you can apply for Refugee status to another country?
(Why stay in a place which you hate and you claim, hates you?)
* Does it take a head injury to figure out refugees run preferably from their country to the United States of America for their
freedoms and usually not the other way around, for a reason?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out when you protest once again you
did nothing to earn the right to
Freedom of Speech/Expression/Press/etc., beyond being lucky enough to have standing ground in the United Stated of America?
(What are you responsible for positively contributing, to society?)
* Does it take a head injury to remember the "I'm rubber you're glue" childhood rhyme, to get over simple name-calling?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out you sound nothing like an adult but more like a whiny, little, titty-baby, bitch?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out just because you speak, does not mean everyone has to listen?
* Does it take a head injury to figure out we need to learn from the lessons of the past to move forward and not dwelling in the past, thus remaining stuck to continue repeating history?
Now that you are ready complain and whine just remember this, I can only add the phrase "you are welcome".
As a pan-sexual suviving dependent of children whose father passed during
his active-duty service, and whom
I met during my active duty service:
* You are welcome to continue expressing yourself despite the lack of intelligent discussion sometimes, using legitimate facts and current information to explain.
* You are welcome to keep reporting the news and blogging opinions, as you deem acceptable.
* You are welcome to keep on protesting, though I suggest bringing solutions to the table.
* You are welcome to continue speaking freely, whether or not anyone agrees.
* You are welcome to continue being ignorant or you can educate yourself, in a well-rounded manner.
* You are welcome to claim you know everything though the scholarly saying, clearly states otherwise.
* You are welcome to express yourself as you wish but remember those whom had the courage, to earn those rights for you.
* You are welcome to express yourself in a peaceful manner while allowing others to partake, in their peaceful freedom of expression.
(This is not to say anyone who has served has more or less civil rights than someone who has not been involved, with the military.
This is to say we all have the freedom to or not to express oneself, freely.
Personally I am proud to have volunteered for the military but I would not recommend military service, for everyone.)
#CharlestonGazetteMail #GeorgeWill #Forbes #TomLindsay #TheDailyBanter #MichaelLuciano #ABCNews #MicharlMelia #TheDailyCaller #KathrynWatson #BreitBart #CharlieNash #TheWashingtonPost #PhillipBump #USNews #StevenNelson #SusanMeeLing #TheOrneryPSA